Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Good Friend Sweeney


"Come and Visit Your Good Friend Sweeney. You sir, too sir, welcome to the grave. I will have vengeance! I will have salvation! Who sir, you sir? Nobody's in the chair, come on! Come on! I want you bleeders. Anybody! You sir, anybody! Now gentlemen don't be shy, Not one man, no nor ten men, nor a hundred can assuage me. I will have you!"

This bugger got really ridiculous because it was wrong, but I couldn't figure out why... his mouth eluded me for hours. People were getting sick of me asking if he looked like Johnny yet. Thanks for all of those bearing with me!!! Actually a very interesting project... drawing Johnny Depp is not very simple. All my stuff. (I love saying that.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great now the Magical Elixor song is successfully stuck in my head... LOL