Thursday, August 21, 2008

And So It Begins...

Okay gang, although AP English was a bust, AP Statistics is now in progress. I am also taking Anatomy and Physiology for all my medical buffs and Psychology for all you lovable screwups. In my opinion I can definetly sell the line "And how do you feel about that?" Those who are bummed about AP English, don't worry I probably will still take the test, I just am taking the secret way in. Thanks for the comments by the way, although I've only been at school for 4 days, it feels like an eternity!!! Love ya' all.

1 comment:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

You could be in Kolby's shoes . . . today he had to learn how to do a gynecological exam in class. He gets to put his newly-acquired skills to the test in a couple of weeks on an actual lady, so keep that in mind when you are sitting safely behind a desk only required to read and take notes and he's up to his elbows (literally) in female anatomy! You've got it easy!!!!